Kindergarten Registration -- 2014-2015
How to register?
Pick up a registration packet from your elementary school.
Complete all forms and return them to your elementary school with the required date of birth and residency documentation (see below).
When will the orientation process begin?
Kindergarten Parent Orientation will be held at each elementary school on Monday, March 10th at 1:30 p.m. Please attend the session at the school in your child's attendance area. This meeting is for parents only - it would be helpful if you made other plans for your children.
When to register?
Kindergarten registration packets will be available at your elementary school beginning March 1, 2014. Registration will take place at the Parent Orientation on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 1:30 p.m.. This meeting is for parents only - it would be helpful if you made other plans for your children.
Will my child be able to visit his/her school?
Contact your elementary school for visiting day schedule.
When is my child eligible to attend kindergarten?
To be eligible to enter kindergarten in September 2014, children must turn five years old on or before January 1, 2015.
What elementary school does my child go to?
Locate the elementary school your child should attend by consulting the "School Locator".
What documents will I need to provide to register my child?
- Your child's birth certificate or passport
- Evidence of legal residence -- 4 proofs required
- Signed rental lease or proof of ownership--contract to purchase, warranty deed, mortgage deed.
- Two current utility bills that shows family at the address of residence
- Photo ID - Current drivers license at the address of residence, or Passport